Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
The following information is required to be posted on our website:
1. The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions, including 2017-18 Budget Projections for Transparency Reporting purposes only.
2. Using data that has already been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), a summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two (2) pie charts, which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate district by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
(a) A chart of personnel expenditures broken down into the following subcategories:
(1) Salaries and Wages
(2) Employee benefit costs, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and long term care benefits.
(3) Retirement benefit costs
(4) All other personnel costs
(b) A chart of all district expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
(2) Support Services
(3) Business and Administration
(4) Operations and Maintenance
3. Links to all of the following:
(a) The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit
(b) Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or employee in the district
(c) The audit report of the audit conducted for the most recent fiscal year for which it is available (including long-term debt).
(d) Latest bids for medical benefit plans
(e) Procurement Policy
(f) Expense Reimbursement Policy
(g) Annual accounts payable check register
4. The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the superintendent of the district or intermediate district and for each employee of the district whose salary exceeds $100,000
5. The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations
|Section 1 - Annual Operating budget and Subsequent Revisions|
(Official Resolution and Budget Booklet)
|Section 2a and 2b - Summary of Expenditures - Expressed in Pie Charts|
3a, 3b, 3c, and 3d - Listing of the Collective bargaining Agreements,
Health Care Plans and
Audit Report, and latest bids for medical benefit plans, Procurement Policy, Expense Reimbursement
Policy and annual accounts payable register.
Current Collective Bargaining Agreements Bids as required under PA 106 of 2007, 11-1-2015
Audit 06-30-2016 (including long-term debt)
|Section 4 - Salary and Benefit Description of Superintendent and Employees with Salary Exceeding $100,000|
|Link to List of Qualifying Employees
|Section 5 - Annual Amount Spent on Dues paid to Associations|
|Link to List of Qualifying Expenditures (Dues)
|Section 6 - Annual Amount Spent on Lobbying or Lobbying Services|
There are no qualifying expenses for Lobbying or Lobbying Services for the 2015-2016 fiscal year.
Section 7 - Deficit Elimination Plan
|The district has not incurred a deficit.|
|Section 8 - District Credit Card Information - click the link below|